By means of this notice this website www.faeteda.org and its owner FAETEDA (State Federation of Associations of Theatre and Dance Companies) informs you of its policy of collecting and processing cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your Computer/Smartphone/Tablet when accessing certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The User’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming your computer.
Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, FAETEDA (State Federation of Associations of Theater and Dance Companies) will not link the stored data with your personal data provided in the cookies. the time of registration or purchase.
There are different types of cookies, depending on their ownership (own or third party) or their purpose (session, persistent, technical, personalization, analysis or advertising cookies, among others).
- Session cookies. Also called transitory cookies, they are those that are deleted when the User closes the web browser. A session cookie is stored in temporary memory and the data obtained is only collected while the User is browsing the web page.
- Analysis cookies. They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of Users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Technical cookies. They are those that allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use elements security while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies. They are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as the language or the type of browser through which you connect to the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies. These are those that, either processed by this website or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information on the behaviour of visitors, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertisements based on the same.
- Third party cookies. The website of FAETEDA (State Federation of Associations of Theater and Dance Companies) may use third-party services that, on behalf of FAETEDA, will collect information with statistical purposes, use of the website by the User and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other internet services.
- In addition, this web page is a user of WordPress, which is a content management system focused on the creation of the web page and which is owned by the North American company Automattic, Inc. It is developed in the language PHP for environments running MySQL and Apache, licensed under GPL and it is free software. For these purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under the control or management of the person responsible for the web, they can change their function at any time and enter new cookies. These cookies do not report any benefit to the person responsible for this website. Automattic, Inc., also uses other cookies in order to help identify and track visitors to WordPress sites, learn about their use of the Automattic website, as well as their access preferences, such and as collected in the “Cookies” section of your website.
- Social network cookies. Social network cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse www.faeteda.org, for example, when you use the share button of www.faeteda.org on a social network. The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Next, you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies: