The domain www.faeteda.org constitutes the website of < strong>FAETEDA (State Federation of Associations of Theater and Dance Production Companies). FAETEDA acts favoring the relationship and the transfer of information between the different associations, and is constituted as the only interlocutor before the state-level authorities, both administrative and professional.
This website assumes a permanent commitment to the privacy of the data of subscribers, contacts, customers and best practices in the use of personal data are guaranteed.
If you are under 14 years of age, you should not leave your data on this website unless authorized by your parents. In no case will data relating to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, FAETEDA undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( GDPR).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulation approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 12, in everything that does not oppose the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
For the purposes of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic (LSSI-CE), the data of the person in charge of this website is reported in a clear and transparent way:
- Its trade name is: FAETEDA.
- Its company name is: FAETEDA (State Federation of Associations of Theater and Dance Production Companies).
- Your CIF is: G61486445.
- Its registered office is at: Plaza de la Cebada, 2, 28005 Madrid.
- Its social activity is: the promotion of industrialization, modernization, strengthening and structuring of the theatrical sector in Spain. FAETEDA is currently made up of 18 associations that represent almost 500 companies/producers and private theater and dance venues throughout the country.
- Contact phone: (+34) 91 819 26 60.
- Contact email: email@example.com
Sending and registering personal data
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact, subscribe to our newsletters and registration forms. Likewise, failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe and process the requests made on this portal.
This website uses different personal information capture systems. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
As a user, you always have the right to revoke that prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems used by this website
- FAETEDA newsletter subscription form. There is a form on the website to activate the subscription. The data provided will be treated by FAETEDA as responsible for this website and will be used exclusively to send its newsletters to FAETEDA subscribers and keep them updated on news and information of interest.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency. The User’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle. Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization. The personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy. Personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation. Personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. Personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility. FAETEDA will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data categories
The categories of data that are processed in FAETEDA are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent and/or contract. FAETEDA undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent and/or contract that is requested, so that the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Purposes of treatment
The data provided will be used exclusively to maintain the corresponding contractual relationships, report on the different activities that are carried out in FAETEDA and carry out studies of participation in the activity.
Personal data retention periods
The personal data will be kept as long as the owner wishes to remain in the FAETEDA database.
Source of personal data
The data comes from the associations themselves that want to be part of FAETEDA and from the Users’ subscription to the FAETEDA newsletter.
Recipients of personal data
FAETEDA will not transfer personal data to entities outside the Federation.
For the purpose of commercial prospecting, the User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Mailchimp. An email marketing service provider. Data Processor outside the EU, covered by the US-EU privacy agreement: Privacy Shield.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by FAETEDA. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
FAETEDA undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid destruction , accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
However, because FAETEDA cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, FAETEDA undertakes to notify the User, without undue delay, when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by FAETEDA, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it make information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over FAETEDA and may, therefore, exercise against FAETEDA the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access. It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not FAETEDA is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their data specific data of a personal nature and the treatment that FAETEDA has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification. It is the User’s right to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”). It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, FAETEDA, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request for deletion. of any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing. It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; FAETEDA no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability. In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from FAETEDA their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, FAETEDA will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right to object. It is the User’s right not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by FAETEDA.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling. It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to FAETEDA with the reference “RGPD” to firstname.lastname@example.org a> specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you formulate.
This application and any other attached document must be sent to the following address and/or email:
Links to third-party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties, other than FAETEDA, and which are not operated by FAETEDA. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www .agpd.es).
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally provide that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by FAETEDA for the best functioning of the website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the website and its content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the website and to adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide FAETEDA services requested by it to improve the website and the User experience when browsing the website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place, the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the website and detect new needs to offer Users content and/or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link.
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or a third party processes this information for said entities.
Social network cookies
FAETEDA incorporates social network plugins that allow access to them from the website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links in which these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy; as well as that you accept the processing of your personal data so that FAETEDA can proceed to it in the manner, during the periods and for the indicated purposes. The use of the website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
FAETEDA reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy according to its own criteria or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on June 20, 2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).